Life Enrichment Facilitator.
For over 25 years :
Overall, I am an experienced professional in both corporate and non profit arenas working as a leader, coach, advisor and team player; project coordinator with skills as manager, client relations, events, marketing, hiring, public relations and marketing.
1) Advising and coaching individual clients and companies, ranging from high profile, professional individuals, groups,couples, parents ,and youth to improve or reinvent their circumstances in career, relationships, and other life challenges than we turn into opportunities.
2) Revising my Facilitator Life Enrichment and Leadership program as a valuable product to purchase for your own use to serve you community, school, company, etc
* My strength lies in the ability to clarify and crystallize visions and direction*
* My style is to empower and collaborate to uncover and remove obstacles to solutions and clear vision
* My expertise and direction is to create and move with the new paradigm of how to work, create better relationships and make decisions for yourself
as well as within the heart of a project, or organization with intention
- Use Entrepreneur and intuitive thinking in all facets of life
- Assist in “Thinking New Thoughts” and create that Flow that becomes Effortless in business and personal life
- Integrate a loop of philanthropic efforts and giving in business and personally
- My corporate job allowed me to implement a new department for business travel saving the company over 3 million dollars.
- Honored by ABC Channel 7 in Denver with the “EVERYDAY HERO” award and Television feature for creation of DreamWalk program and the hundreds that it helped
- Seminar personal assistant to Deepak Chopra for a summer season
- Received Board Licensing in Social Work in Colorado in 1997
- Level 1 Training in Ancestral healing and clearing
- Trained in Ropes course Team Building facilitation
“ Every time we meet there are “gems” for my life, I have never thought after years of therapy. Lisa tunes in quickly to my exact needs to guide me to success. I figured out my career path, improved my significant relationship tremendously and make more money then I ever thought, I am most grateful.”
” I lost my ability to compete anymore as a professional athlete. I really had no clue as to what else to do with my life. I felt lost and down about my life. As a male, Lisa makes you feel comfortable and totally understood on a deep level the process to build back my personal identity and life goals”.
athlete, 35 yrs old male
“I was really struggling getting past, moving from a relationship. It was bleeding into my work and overall well being. Lisa, was able to help me find my strength and power again, while understanding how men think. She helped me completely move on fast to get to where I needed to go in my life”
corporate professional, 43 yr old male
Recommended Providers We Love
“ Coming Soon ”